What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and downloaded to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical Cookies: allow the user to navigate through a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as, for example, those used to remember the elements of a shopping cart).
- Personalization Cookies: allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security Cookies: serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Complementary cookies for exchanging social content: so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis Cookies: allow the person responsible to track user behavior.
- Advertising Cookies: allow to manage the advertising spaces of the website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces of the website according to the information collected on the user’s behaviour and habits, adapting the advertising to the user’s personality.
- Geolocation Cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from The Skeye or any other website by using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where you set the procedure for its deletion. For more information:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie- les-in-internet-explorer
It is possible that disabling cookies may not function properly or may not allow you to access certain functions of the website.
Cookies used on the website
Different types of cookies are used in the web portal for different purposes. The cookies used are listed below:
En el portal web se utilizan diferentes tipos de cookies con distintas finalidades, a continuación se enumeran las cookies empleadas:
Modification of conditions