Information about our data protection policy
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations, we hereby inform you about the use of your personal data by The Skeye (brand belonging to Smart Management S.L.):
Responsible for the processing of your data
Identity: Smart Management S.L. (en adelante The Skeye)
Postal Address: Rambla Nova 69, 4a planta, 43003 Tarragona.
Telephone: (+34) 977 24 25 17
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
In The Skeye we treat the data of our users for:
1. Manage the relationship with candidates for employment in the company or in one of our recruitment clients.
2. Analyze and contrast the profile and academic and professional history of candidates.
3. Conduct job interviews and communicate with you to inform you.
4. For some specific positions we carry out a D.I.S.C. personality test whose objective is to contribute to their self-knowledge and development. It evaluates the language of behaviour, it does not aim to measure intelligence, values or aptitudes, but rather it evaluates how we act in different environments, situations or in front of other people.
5. For some specific positions we carry out the Myers-Briggs personality test (MBTI) which classifies and helps to identify the most important personal preferences of the candidates.
6. In the case of candidates who go through advanced stages of the selection process, a report will be prepared for our clients that includes data from their curriculum vitae, an evaluation and comments on their personal and work characteristics, the future contribution they can make to the organization, as well as their salary expectations.
7. We will use your data for the application to which you are applying, as well as to form part of our database for future positions that may fit your professional profile, always taking into account the rights established by law.
8. Manage the sending of newsletters.
9. Respond to requests for information made through our website.
How long will we keep your data?
The processing of data for the purposes described will be maintained for as long as necessary to meet the purpose of collection (for example, for the duration of the business relationship), as well as for compliance with legal obligations arising from the processing of data.
The personal data provided by our candidates will be kept for a maximum of two years from the submission of their application.
What is the legitimacy of the processing of your data?
The processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest for the treatment of data of our clients in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to the elaboration of profiles.
- Fulfillment of legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and claims of third parties.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your personal data may be passed on to our recruitment clients for the evaluation of your candidacy for positions that match your professional profile and job search preferences.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You can send your communications and exercise your rights by sending a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the provisions of the RGPD may apply:
- Right of access: you can request information about those personal data we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right of deletion and oblivion: you can request deletion after blocking personal data.
- Right to limit processing: this means restricting the processing of personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data and object to its further processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you may request a copy of the personal data in a structured format, commonly used and machine-readable for transmission to another data controller.
- The right not to be the subject of individualised decisions: you may request that decisions not be taken which are based solely on automated processing, including the processing of personal data, which produces legal effects or significantly affects the data subject.
In some cases, the request may be rejected if it is requested that data necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations be deleted.
Also, if you have a complaint about the processing of data you can submit a complaint to the data protection authority.
How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights by written request by post or e-mail, attaching a photocopy of your ID card to the addresses indicated in the section “Responsible for processing your data”.
How can you make a complaint?
Interested parties may address their complaints to the Data Protection Authorities in the event that they consider their rights have been violated in the way in which The Skeye treats their personal data.
To do so, please contact the Data Protection Agency at C/Jorge Juan 6, 28001 Madrid Tel. +34 913 996 200